Sunday, September 13, 2009

MWSA PCA Finalist 8 -- Way Back Home -- Jeff Senour & CTS

Inspired by IWO – photo by Richard Lowry

One day I dreamt
I woke up in
A peaceful paradise
People laughing, children smiling
No more tears in their eyes
When storm clouds rain
And the levee breaks
And our time has washed away

Chorus
Make the darkness bright
In the heat of night
Tear down these walls in my way
There's a new day dawning
In a world that's loving
Open up before it's too late
Help me find my way back home

Ways that keep me
Bound from seeing
Hope on this horizon
I've got no excuse
Sometimes you win or lose
But I won't give up ever trying
When storm clouds rain
And the levee breaks
And our time has washed away

Chorus


Mp3 available at www.militarywriters.com/JeffSenour&CTS-waybackhome.mp3

To vote for Jeff Senour and CTS:
Send email to MWSAPCA8@gmail.com OR vote on this blog!

No comments: